Monday, January 21, 2008

DUE TO QUESTIONS

Ok, so many people are questioning if I'm going to finish my story. Ok yes i am but right now no. IM still trying to decide if that is just going to be a story of part of my book. But really I just love to leave people on the edge. I do know how that part of the story is going to end but im waiting to write it. It will come in good time, unless I decide to leave you hanging and wait till the book comes out. But anyways school has started back and Im excited. But yeah, just be patient a writer never rushes. Plus im working on another story at the same time.

2 comments:

Chad said...

Haha ur workin on another story...maybe the story of ur life, but other than the I don't think so...(lol JK) btw, my blog is professorkid07.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Brady, you are SO strange.